Monday, March 12, 2007, 6:37 AM
|
 Finally....!!!!!  Ohhhh... I've coveted you for so long and now you're mine. Muahehhheh. Ok, I know I'm going to sound extremely bimbotic but they guy who served me at the Addidas shop was very... handsome(:
Me: Can I have this in size 5?
Addidas dude: Size 5?
Me: Err... ahhh...ummm..uhhh...Emmm... -continues stammering-
Why am I so stupid........................
Yah lah. I know I've been MIA for so long. But that's because of the bleddy common tests. But it's over now. One down, four more examinations to go...
Hmm.. nothing much happening really. I actually have A.T.F. (NPCC thing) today at Pulau Ubin, but I didn't go because I did not want to waste precious hours of my life in an island with too many mosquitoes. So I went to visit Kuya Alvin at the hospital with Anelie instead (We're praying for you!) I still have MASS Passing Out Parade rehearsal TOMORROW. GOSH. I thought it was goodbye forever when I said I was passing out. I was wrong.
Really, the point of the Mass Passing Out Parade just escapes me. It is a waste of time. Yeah yeah, all the big shots of NPCC are going to be there. YawnZ. Marching under the hot sun again. I think the place will be packed with Cadet Inspectors. Oh jeez, my worst nightmare.
Maybe I shouldn't go. I have better things to do, man!
Anyway, I'm gonna have class bbq this thursday! Exciting....! Chicken wings! Satay! Food Galore!
Diet? What diet?
|